12 July, 2006

Woke up early this morning, had to. 8 in the morning and it was already hot. Trains, buses, people... all moved mechanically. I can feel myself like that too. Just a puppet, only no strings showing. Nearly five hours later, I return to the headquarters. A phone call earlier and she said she was already out. My nourishment problems concerned her.

"I'm fine, I'll eat something when I get home.."

More trains, buses and people. All look the same. Tired, grumpy and old. Again, I'm starting to feel like that too. I'm close. As a habit, I always look at the window. But what do I see? Her head quickly retreating! She lied.. She was lying to me!

I hurry my step and reach the entrance door and call the elevator. The damn thing stops in several floors before reaching the hall.

Finally. I put the key in the lock and all I can find is an empty house with recent traces of activity. The blood boils in my veins. She got out on one of the other floors... So she wouldn't face me!

Frantically, I start looking for my mobile. I reach for the speed dial number.

"WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Wha'? "

"I asked where are you?" I paced in the corridor.

"I'm just outside Monter Avenue.."

"LIAR!" I scream. "I was downstairs and I looked up and I saw you at the window! It's a lie!"

"What are you talking about?"

"You left on another floor while I was waiting for the elevator! You were home telling me you were out! And now you're lying again!

She snickered. "You must be seeing things beca..."

"Don't! I saw you and you lied to me! Where are you?"

The line went dead.

How...? That bitch! I called again, the phone was off. Oh yeah, go ahead. Piss me off a lil more that's all I'm asking.

I called again. The phone rang, no picking up. Again. She hung up and called me back.

"Never, and I mean you will NEVER hang up the phone to me like you just did!"

"What do you want?"

"What do I want? Why did you fuckin' lied to me?"

"You're out of your mind."

"Don't you fuckin' tell me that bullshit! I saw you at home!"

"Look I'm not gonna talk to you about that now.."

"I just friggin' wanna know WHY?"

"Ok, ok... Bye."

Twice. She hung up on me twice. I put my phone calmly in the bed then I punched my wardrobe door. I am SO pissed off she has no idea. If this means war, then is war she will get.

*sigh*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need a boat before I forget how to swim...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie