30 April, 2006

Lost In Your Chains


I guess it was my faith in you that made me change my ways
That helped me to do better and wish for happy days
Or maybe it was the love you gave on all those bitter nights
And the whisper of your voice that promised its alright

Then why do I still cry here, and stare at all these tears
And pray for something better, though I wanted you for years
It seems I'm just not satisfied with all I thought you would be
I'm not sure who is the stranger, or who changed so drastically

I'm only stuck with one thought, which now engulfs my mind
I can't move on and leave you, or force our love behind
A fool for you is what I am, and I let my weakness show
You could try and kick me out the door, but love I won't go

You have me here, I'm stuck to you...so lost inside your chains
I would stand here in bitter cold, and wait in pouring rain
It is amazing in so little time how this keeps on hurting me
Yet still I cannot find the strength to get up and just leave

By Not Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie