24 July, 2007

Just a day

Today was just an ordinary day. Well… I barely slept. A roomie of ours has some friends sleeping over and we the other two of us didn’t quite sleep because they just didn’t shut the fuck up till 4 friggin’ AM! Needless to say, I woke up moody. The rest of the day was quiet as I tried to recover from an ill-spent night. Then around six-ish I decided to go shopping. I went to the mall and into the art store. I brought home several packs of Fimo and worked on a sort of a sculpture I had promised to a friend of mine. I finished it just a little ago and I have to say, it could have turned out better. Well I can do another one if she doesn’t like, it’s no biggie, doesn’t take that much time to do.

And now I am reading myself to go to bed. That of course, doesn’t necessarily mean that I will go to sleep.. I just hope I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie