08 July, 2007

Back baby!! =D




Had "something"... that thing lost spark then stopped... after making something stupid at 4am I decided to cut my losses and gave "the problem" the proverbial kick in the ass ( not literally lol, I just told him if he didn't want anything to stop trying). It hurt like a bitch to do so, it hurt even more even he started dating who he really wanted but I eventually got over it. Now I only feel stupid for the things I did for love... learned my lesson though, won't do the same mistakes \m/.
Spent a few months in "social-mental rehab" surrounded with the right people - the hiatus was because I was really sad and didn't want to talk about it in that state. Thank god for that bar in my campus... drank, cried, talked, played cards, was the loudest I was in months...

I now can't drink a full beer, not so fond of moscatel wine too anymore, I'm in luv with 7up...=)) I'm fed up of playing cards, haven't cried because of this in many months and I'm not loud but I'm not percieved as shy anymore... And I found myself a punk-nerd!! xDD

I'm back baby!!! New and improved, oh yeah!!!
=D

2 comments:

Lachaesis said...

Welcome back, hun :)
(^______________^) lol

surreal said...

:*

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie