15 July, 2007

Moody blues

I love music, I really do. It's my therapy, way cheaper than the shrink too.
I have never followed ant specific rules to learn music and I was sort of self taught. The first things I learned were with friends and then I did all by myself. OK, I am not a virtuoso but I think I am ok with my skills. I could be better, that's a fact. Maybe that chance can be provided to me still. Anyway, babbling here. What I meant to write was something else, but related. I was home this afternoon and I was doing the usual cleanings and after that some learning chords time. I have a friend of mine who asked me if I could do a cover of Radiohead's Creep only guitar and voice and I said why not? So, I was freshening my memory of the chords and re-learning them as I played once, twice and so on. I haven't recorded it yet, because my voice today was a little hoarse and I didn't think it was turning out ok. So, basically this afternoon was that, I did a new song (wee!) called Warm inside (it's not because it's mine, but I think it's actually cool) and I covered for With or without you by U2 as well. Maybe next post will contain some samples if not the entire songs for you guys to listen... (^_~) Maybe!

OK now what I wanted to say. I had dinner around nine and went to the kitchen and found my roomie, also making dinner for her and her boyfriend (whom I have this eeky feeling for, and I usually don't get very wrong with people... except my love interests... oh nevermind that!) We chatted a bit, she's quite funny and we get along just great. I had dinner and came back to my room. I was playing a CSI game and it was about 11PM or so when I hear some guitar strumming. She has one as well. but it's he who does most of the playing thing. Guess what was he playing? Creep. At that point I am sure I got like this (>_<¤) really! I mean! C'mon! What was that? I can be over doing this but I just got the impression he was going like 'Hey I am playing too and I'm better than you! ~nyah nyah' (which he's not!) And this is not the first time it happens. I think it's getting into my nerves... I already had some sort of... icky feeling for him and with this... Ok, I have nothing against him, but here's my question: He lives around the house like 24/7 and he never said anything like 'hey you play guitar too? cool we could play something along sometime.' Or something along the line. It doesn't mean we would have to. It would only be polite. He knows I play guitar, in fact I have my two guitars here... Is it me or it's just some kind of rudeness of him? I think he doesn't like the fact that I can play guitar. His girlfriend plays too, to what extent, I don't know. I don't get it and I don't like this. I just feel like were as sworn enemies, God knows why...

(¬_¬) I'll be on the watch, pal...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie