26 July, 2007

Bad dream

I had the weirdest dream last night. Yesterday, we all went to the beach, had a great time, I made dinner for us all, we cleaned up the kitchen, had our baths and went to bed as we were a little tired. All seemed well with the world, until I fell asleep. I can only remember the latter part of the dream. I was in this huge house and I was looking for something, can’t remember what, I was like looking out everywhere. Then I saw this girl looking at me but not saying nothing then disappearing. Each time I tried to talk to her she’d vanish. I know I’d seen her before, but I didn’t know from where. Anyway, I kept looking around the house and I get to this also huge living/library room. I was amazed at the quantity of books in there so I believe I was open-mouthed looking at it, when suddenly I feel this hand around my neck. I immediately looked and it was the girl I’d seen before. She was tightening her grip of her hand on me, I was choking. Then she started crying, but never wavering her strength. I believe I was looking at her with both fear and compassion, but I really didn’t know why was she doing that. I tried asking why.

“Wh-why.. are.. you…?” She pulled her extended arm back, bringing me along and looked at me closely, her tears were stronger. I blinked. “I…don’t know.. wha’.. you talking…”

She widened her eyes. “You don’t? This was how I felt when you left me.” And she used all of her strength to finish me up.

I woke up grasping my neck and I still could feel the grip slightly leaving sensation. I blinked several times, looking around I was in my room, the early birds were chirping outside and I was scared.

I was seeking in my mind who that girl could be and I had NO idea! I have never seen her before! Then it popped into my head, I don’t really know her, but I have seen her… Where?!

I still dunno who she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie