10 July, 2007


Do you think that is possible, when two people are universally, probably karmically connected even if they are miles away from each other, when one has the perfect of perfectest of days the other one has the lousiest, crappiest of days?

Just a little thought over this, I think it can.

It's the so-called butterlfly effect. The flapping of the wings of a butterfly in Beijing can provoke a tornado in New York, or something like that.
I think it can be applied to people as well. We all act according to Newton's Third Law, the action-reaction pair. All we do has repercussions in us as well in others.
So, if I am feeling peachy one day, there is someone at some place that is probably wanting to commit suicide.
But right now I am the one who wants to kill herself. So I really hope that the person that is connected to me, is having one heck of a hell of a good time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie