25 November, 2006



One year has passed since the first post.
A lot has changed since then. Maybe not visible, blatant changes. But hey, it's the small changes that make the world go round.
I am very happy with the outcome of this blog, it has overcome the expectations I had for it when I created it.
Not only it's a way to somehow express myself, it is certainly and sometimes a part of me. I actually thought: 'Well ok, I have a blog but it's not like many people are gonna check it out..Apart from some friends and that...' Well I was wrong, I have had great feedback on it and it only makes me more willing to continue keep working on it. Also, I have a great back-up team, that apart from having some minor flaws in terms of timing (Yes O-ren, that's for you!! (^^_)) they are awesome people and I am very glad that they are in this boat.

I'd like to thank all the people and factors that were directly related or not, who have been of some inspiration to me, to us here in The Kiss Of The Valkyrie.

To all, thank you and blessed be!

P.S.: The cake looks better if you click on it :/

4 comments:

surreal said...

:*

you know you ARE getting better right?

...and thanks for the thanks ^^:*

Anonymous said...

YAY happy birthday! xD

Keep it up. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Congrats Valky, and don't overeat yourself!

Anonymous said...

Otherwise its too bad to overeat big cakes :o i made a cake which i use as ammo to try squash an egg

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie