19 November, 2006

Journey

The bus station was not as crowded as I expected it to be. A friend of mine was her like an hour ago and she said it was chaotic. I, fortunately or not, got behind. Went shopping, I thought I still had some time but then again I was wrong. I missed the bus by like one minute. Oh well... But it was so worth it. I've been saving up for this really wicked gift to a friend of mine like for ages and as soon I had it and as soon it was available, I went to get it.

Okay, one downside, I am officially broke now. I got like 10€ on my account... :/ but hey! I am complaining! (much...*sob sob*)

Now I am waiting, sitting at one bench.

Funny...

That's all I've been doing today. Wait. No, I've been running all day.

I wonder... We keep waiting and waiting most of our lives, waiting for what we call the 'right' moment for everything, but when it comes, will we be ready to accept it, to live it?

I don't think so. People are never happy. I mean they say they are happy but in fact they aren't. Happiness is just a matter of neural transmissions going bad and poor-mindness, some times.

It's a general imposition to the human race.

As I write, dozens of people pass in front of me. Complete strangers to one another,and yet...

We all suffer from the same pathology.

Life.

Broken promises and dreams.

Failures.

Trials and errors

That's who we are.

Some in vitro experiment gone bad.

(Memo: write to God and ask for Him to build a better playground on my next life. I am sure that will be filed along with the other 1,000,000,000,000,000 requests)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie