11 October, 2006

My date with a psycho?!

The following story is based on true and recent facts (they just happened a couple of hours ago!) and any coincidence with reality is pure truth!
Yes ok, 3PM outside college. I’d finally agreed to meet him. We’ve been talking in somewhat a daily basis and to be honest he doesn’t appeal to me. It doesn’t appeal to me at all. But even so, I decided to give out a chance. He arrived 30 minutes late. I didn’t get if that was a manoeuvre to get me anxious or anything or if indeed the traffic was troubled. Anyway, it didn’t work. So, I got in the car and said hi and he said hi back, the usual kiss in cheek. So far so good. For the people who know me kind of good/well, you guys know I talk. I mean I TALK!! So anyway, he asked, you wanna go to the beach? Yeah sure why not? And I started making some small talk. At some point he said, could you be quiet, please? I can’t drive and pay attention to you at the same time. Ok does anyone feel anything wrong in this picture? Well I did. The way till the beach was in total silence, apart from the car radio and the outside. If you ask me, I don’t like silence. I mean I do, but I didn’t like it THERE! Ok we got to the beach, walked and talked a little and finally we found a spot and sat down. Things were going nicely till here. I was sitting with my hands on the sand and behind my back and he was kinda side-to-side with me. We were talking and all of a sudden, he puts his hand on top of mine. I smirked, not a happy smirk I tell ya. So, the more we talked, the more he got close to me and the more I moved away, till there was this time I said hey I gotta get up, got cramps on my legs. He wouldn’t let me, so I started yanking my arm from his hands and I said let me go in a calm but cold tone (well at least that was what I intended it to be) and he let me go. But he got up like immediately and hugged me. I was beyond my limits. All the time, I swear to God and all that I treasure most, I felt like I was on one of those CSI/Criminal Minds episodes. He had a look in his eyes.. it was creepy I tell ya I was already picturing me, all retailed all bloody in some tub (don’t ask me why). But as a fan of both, I’d have to say he fits on the profile: good-looking (yes kinda), high level of education, stable job… The organized/hedonistic serial killer type. I could go on and on and still he’d fit. What ticked me also was his disregard for ethics, for him it’s all pleasure, pure hedonism and also, he’s an atheist so he kept telling that the Christians always had some sense of guilt… This guy is a sicko with a capital S!! He wouldn’t stop touching me, wanting to kiss me!! It was awful! And you know what was worse than awful?! There was this time he helped me get up from the sand and when he did, he pulled me close to him and hugged me tight like that. He had this.. this huge erection and every time he hugged me close, I could feel it through my jeans! Ew ew ew!! Disgusting, absolutely disgusting! I am in utter shock! I swear! If I wasn’t sure about being gay, this would really make my mind pretty clear about it!! Thank you God! I don’t know what to make from this afternoon’s events. But one thing I know for sure and that is that I never, EVER want to see that guy again!! Other thing that ticked me was when I asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said he was still living with whom I presume to be his wife (at the same place?!) but that the divorce was already running and it would be done by December. Hmm.. I wonder why the divorce.. Ok, maybe I’m over-reacting and being speculative in this one, but again it didn’t smell right. I have to say, I feel violated. I came home, undressed myself, got in the tub and I didn’t get out of there before an hour looking at the ceiling, million thoughts running in front of my eyes! I cannot imagine what a woman must feel when she is effectively violated, raped in the truest sense of the word. It’s sad but true. I had one of the weirdest days in my life today, I got home scared and paranoid. But I know, that guy… he’s no good. Oh no he ain’t. Note: I must say, of what I related here, there could be some missing parts or words, but I tried to be as objective as possible in a situation like this

4 comments:

chris said...

yes he sounds like a fking creep mads, r u ok???

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE FUCK? diz-me quem em para eu o desfazer com um taco de baseball :\!!! Dude, you cool?

Lachaesis said...

Hey guys, thanks for all the help and fond words but I am ok. It was a weird stuff going on there but thankfully all is well when it ends well.

Chris, where have you been? I'm missing you like hell :( drop more often and email me or sth x x

chris said...

sorry mads :( im spending most of my free time in glasgow with the woman :P im on myspace on my phone when i get free time at work etc join even just for my companyy x x

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie