17 October, 2006

Is there any Psy-Cho convention in town that I am not aware of?!?!

I think that the title pretty much sums it all up...

Okay! So, I've been having the weirdest week of all times... Yes, my weeks don't necessarily start on Sundays... Today was like weird weird weird all the way.

OK, so I got up awfully cheery today and did all the things normal people do before they go to work/school. I had a shower, I got dressed, I had breakfast, I fed the cats, took the train, the other train, the bus (ok, I was officially squashed in the bus, but then again, who isn't?) and I got to college. An hour earlier than my first class. And you ask why? (Whyyyy?!) I planned on studying a bit before class and organize some things (haha very funny, those of you who are, right now, displaying faces of utter shock...) Anyway, I went to this study room we have in the Math department and I kinda noticed there was a person, (I didn't figure what gender at this point 'cos I am a plain air-head..) I sit on a desk and start taking my stuff out.

What's the big deal, you ask. WAIT! I am not finished yet!

So, I was there minding my own 'biz when I hear someone say "Good morning." (like 5 minutes after I entered) and some things I didn't quite figure out. I thought that the person was talking to someone else on a cell phone or something like it, and not me, so I didn't care.

Then, outta nowhere, I feel a pat on my back and this guy kinda leaned on the desk behind me says "Hey! Have you noticed how the guy cleans the windows?"

Hmmm, I must've gone (o.O) wtf? at that.. he pointed out and there was this window cleaning man.. erm... cleaning the windows?

I know! It's so... urgh! You can't even describe it! If that was a pickup line... He gotta work on 'em better...

I felt like really funny, but not in a fuzzy funny kinda way, if you get my drift... So anyway, by then I realized that the 'Good morning.' was for me!! Talking about being blonde...(no offense to the blondes out there) I swear, my brain had a major break all that time!

 I kinda apologized him for not sayin' hi back 'cos I thought it wasn't addressed to me  and he said no worries and smiled at me..

*sigh number one* Okay... if this isn't weird, than I have to get a new definition of this word on my dictionary... and no.. it doesn't end here.

He was gonna start making small talk when my brain suddenly reconnected to my other senses and I had enough intelligence to say "Oops sorry, late for class! Ta-ta!" Well, it was kinda like that...

He waved back "Bye! See ya!"

See ya?! Since when I gave him permission to say that?!

Meanwhile I had class, but there was this bug nagging behind my ear about all that happened before. I mean... Didn't make much sense, wouldn't you agree?

Lunch time, I had some friends waiting for me at the cafeteria so we could all have a meal in peace and enjoy the pleasure of each others company. I have this really really nice friend of mine to whom I was bursting to tell what happened! So when I get there I was like "Oh (pause) my (pause) God! You are soooo not gonna believe what just happened to me this morning!!"

"What?"

"Okay, so there was this guy..." I can barely end that because, right next to my other friend, suddenly emerges someone vaguely familiar. Twenty million dollar question, can you guess who?

Yes, the guy.

*sigh number two* No no no no no... this isn't happening. It was going well until he saw I was there too.

"Say! Weren't you back there in the study room?"

"Yes.. Yes I was..."

Bla bla bla small talk, the guy gets glued to us at lunch time and we have to bare with him.. In the table he gets next to me and chirps in whenever I am talking with my friend. Lunch hour is over, he walks with us to our theatre, (note: I wasn't gonna have class really, I just thought it was a good idea to butt into that class and ditch the guy) he asks my friend some Probabilities notes, gets her e-mail and says he'll ask her my e-mail too.

*sigh number three* I am sighing a lot, aren't I? Well, it's kinda hard to comment all this! I mean, considering the week I've had... what is wrong with people?!?! It is me or them?

I know I know... I don't think I can even classify this situation as a psycho alert... more like a pseudo-psycho kind, I think. Considering what I have had lately, I am trying to be as normal as possible about stuff like this, but hey! A person can't help to extrapolate to other whereabouts.

 

Oh well... life could get worse than this, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, if the guy looks any good, give him MY email...:D:D:D ah jk! :*

Lachaesis said...

Hmmm hello? haven't you been paying attention?! lol
I am a psycho magnet if you haven't noticed, I wouldn't give your mail to a prime suspect! :-o

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie