26 October, 2006

Enchantation

The deed was done

There's no turning back.

The price to pay was high,

High as the darkened sky

So it was agreed.

The deed is done.

The guilt has come to last

As a curse that was cast,

A shadow from the past, it'll haunt me.

And for my witnesses

My mother Moon and father Sun,

I have a request.

In the name of the Goddess

Hear my plea

For thy soul shall not have rest

Untill it's beyond the endless sea

Where the sun never sets

Where the stars never shine

Where the moon never rises

Lead it to the Summerland

Where the Ancestors behold

The time without time.

The deed was done

Ancient Gods and Goddesses

I invoke thee

Forces from above

Let it be

Such as above

As well as below

A thousand years shall pass

And the seal shall be broke

Thy soul shall rise again

To fulfill thy fate

It shall not wait

It won't be late

And on this very same date

The deed shall be done.

Ancient Gods and Goddesses

I invoke thee

Powers from above

Let it be

I command thee now to the all

Listen to my desire

Bind thy soul!

 

So mote it be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie