29 May, 2006

Train of thoughts vs Boogeyman

I feel pretty crappy today. Just got home from dinner to find the house empty (well the cat and the funiture are still here...) And yes, I went to dinner all by myself... I still called a friend of mine to see if he wanted to go and we could have dinner and talk.. But he was working tonight. So, I guess that just left me as a company option. Lousy company I should add.. Anyway, I was ok. I had a bit of a slack and a lil' breath and I thought a lot. Needless to say trips down the memory lane are always a bitch.. Hey and guess what? Don't tell anyone but apparently I am the boogeyman.. I was in the train today, and I think I got a lil' distracted with my own thoughts... So, as I was saying I was there in the train and I believe I cried a bit.. I was sooo off the galaxy I swear. So, I was sitting on one of the side benches and this little girl (7, 8 years old I think) was a bit aside with her mom I presume. The next thing I know, she was like beside me, looking at me. I didn't say a thing. I hear this tiny voice.

"Someone hit you?"

I had my head low but I looked at her through my hair cos I know my eyes were red.

"No sweetie. No one hit me." I put my best to draw a smile for that little angel, despite what I was feeling inside. I hope she does not witness or live any of the pain that the world has to offer.

Her mother looked overly protective at her. She called her to sit next to her and I resumed my previous position, eyes locked on the floor. I would never hurt her if that's what you think...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

chris said...

thats the thing with children mads, they see what we want to hide. we try to protect them from the outside world n keep them in a bubble, would it have been better if she had let the child talk with you? would you have answered the girls questions?

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie