17 May, 2006

Today I spoke with a friend of mine that I haven't spoken properly for ages and I was still a bit shaken up from all of today's events. She wanted to know why am I acting so strangely and why I haven't been showing up and everything... I told her that some things are discussed better personally. By saying that I thought I was dismissing any possibility of meeting her since she has a busy life, right? Wrong.. I got myself a dinner on Friday and I better explain whatever am I doing and explain it good (her words). I kicked myself hard (not that I was in need of other injuries) over that. Realization hit me. Knowing her as I do, on Friday she's gonna squeeze me till the last drop of info she wants.. And I can't do anything about it. I'm afraid she's going to have to deal with some revelations to which I don't think she's yet prepared. She might take it well or not.. Or maybe I am the one who is not prepared to deal with the truth of allowing those revelations to be verbalized.
Well, let's just pray she doesn't faint on me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People can surprise you.

If you don't want to risk it, see how the dinner goes and try to lead the conversation. Don't go there nervous because *then* she'll notice ok?

good luck dude!;)

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie