19 May, 2006

It's been 48 hours... I can't lie to myself and say it has been something tolerable, because it hasn't. I only can associate this to when you stop taking drugs and you have that period where you're sick. You got fever, cold sweat, you tremble, you throw up.. you NEED that drug AGAIN!! Though it has been hot, i can no longer feel the rays of sun on my skin, nor the quiet breeze that flows by me. If I once said I wasn't going to be open to love again and love just fell onto me, now I am sure I will never give into it's enchantment again. That switch is permanently damaged. To suffer again? No, I have suffered enough. I believed I had found my soulmate, but now I believe I cannot find it in this plan of life. Some people are destined to find true love, some are destined to wander through this desert planet in search of some confort for their troubled souls. I'll keep wandering till God thinks it's time I should have a little rest. But you know what? There's is a little something that brings me little confort in all this ladder n' snake game. Actually a little someone. We don't talk much, we don't even hang out. We just exchange glances sometimes, some words even. I some times spot her from afar. I like her. But I'm mentally challenged enough to bring someone more to this alice in neverland maze that is my life. *sighs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie