14 February, 2009

Poema expresso

*Note: this poem and some others that might follow are part of my colletion of "express poems" which are poems made only recurring to three words and in the shortest time possible. Of course you guys don't now how much time I take to write them, but I assure thee it's under 5-minute mark. Or so. The words are chosen randomly, either by myself or someone I ask to do it. Most of them are in Portuguese, but I like challenges! If you have a request for one just drop a line, e-mail me or send some smoke signs! I promise to reply.


Palavras: Coração, pensamento, dor

O sentimento
Nada que o traduza em um
pensamento
Esse terrível perseguidor
jurado, executor
que os mortais chamam de Amor
Assassino do coração
da razão, ilusionista
malabarista, palhaço
Passo a passo se instala e,
quando se aparta
Dor maior não causa;
causa a morte,
de quem abandonado à sua sorte,
sucumbe ao seu encanto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie