14 February, 2009

Our forum (pt.2)

I'll just re-post this. We need more people at the forum! Right now it's just me and O-Ren, come on people, get involved, share things with us! I have been way busy to post any decent content on the forum, but I am working on it. Who said a forum was so much trouble?!! Eek!

Hey! (^_^)/

Just dropped by to announce a little thing here on the blog. We have our personal and dynamic forum working! (*___*) waaa! It's a beauty!

I am formally inviting all of you who wish to make part of it, in a positive and good way!

We have a long list of topics, some are still under construction, others still in need to be started!

So, come aboard and be a part of The Kiss of the Valkyrie! d( ^_~)b

Follow the link --

http://tkotv.lefora.com


See you there! (@_@)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie