17 June, 2007

Hexed

Well, today is Sunday and by this time I should have been waking up or still moping around the house, somehow....
But I can't sleep, I haven't been able to sleep for like 3 or 4 days now. Not kidding. I have like huge rings around my eyes and I don't feel well. I've had insomnias before, but not like these. I mean, they're not even insomnias... I sleep for like two hours because I dream. I have been having the weirdest dreams ever! Seriously. Today, I woke up from this crazy and messed uop dream, all startled and my heart was beating reallty fast, I had this dreadful feeling in my chest and I was afraid. God I don't want to feel like this again. It's been going on like a week. My opinion on this? I think I got hexed. Really.
I can't sleep at my grandparents house. Well, whether I am hexed or they are. Honestly, this isn't normal. Because I was in Lisbon last friday and I managed to get some hours sleep before I got back here. So something has got to be up. I am having really bad feelings about this. I fell asleep at 4AM and woke up at 7, feeling really bad. I think I need to de-hex this thing up.
In the morning I used a ritual I knew and I actually dozed of a little. But it's not enough. Gotta do something bigger because I tell ya, bad things are hovering around there.

I'm taking things up tonight. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie