29 June, 2007

Get this widget | Share | Track details




"Please-- don’t let that light that shines out of her face go out. I couldn’t stand the darkness that would follow."



I was listening to music earlier and I came across this track. I don't know how but I couldn't bring myself to change tracks, so I kept listening to it over and over again. *sigh*
And as before, I cried listening to the song. As I am writing this post down, more tears run freely.
I do not intend to stop them. I believe it's good for the soul. I wish I didn't feel this way. Then again, if I did not, I would not be human.

A lot is wrong in the Universe generally speaking. But what hurts most it the turmoil inside one's heart. Even the fall of a feather can provoke a landslide.

I've had my own landslide

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie