10 April, 2007

Through the looking glass


    Emmeleia



I have to say, I love this song. It's so deep. And yet so simple. For me, it does not reflect any signs of tragedy. Yes, it's solemn, but a solemn stern. Almost spartan. Oh and related to spartan, I am dying to see "300". I feel I am going to like it. Anyway, 'nuff of babbling. As I said I was going to post 2 posts today and with different natures.
I've had some epiphanies along my life. Some I acknowledged them right away, others it took me some time. Other's even a longer time. Some I never quite understood.
Well today I dunno what happened. Dunno if it was a prank from The Powers Above or just some twist of some fate. The last place I ever expected something like this to happen, oh well...
Practice. I had practice around 7.30PM today and as usual I wasn't merry but I wasn't cranky. I got there, paid my monthly fee and proceeded to the locker room. Not empty, not full either.
I took off my suit and got dressed. When I went to the stairs (we have to cross some stairs in order to access the dojo) someone called something like ‘Hey wait.’ And I turned and waited. It was another girl, already in keikogi (I had never seen her before in other classes), only more graduated than me. I made like a surprised look, never thought there were more gals in that class (so far I’ve met like three but one doesn’t count, she’s like 6 xD). And she said something along the lines: “So, you practice here too?”. And thus, some scarce introductions were made on the way up and we still chatted a little in the dojo, if it wasn’t our Sensei to remind us class was about to begin. It was cool. At least I am not the only one there. Ok, almost two hours later, class was over and we all were leaving the dojo. I was making some small talk with the guys left as they packed their gear and folded their black hakamas. They cool too. I am glad ‘cos I am there not for a long time but everyone is being really nice (^_~)b Anyway, she was also talking to the Sensei (for what I gathered, she does not come to our dojo very often; oh ain’t just my lucky day lol) and I was quite killing some time so we’d leave like almost at the same time. I left first anyway but we met again in the lockers, talked some more. Left to the street, talked some more. Subject: Hmm.. relationships. :\ I really wanna laugh here. LOL! There. Ok I wanted to put a little of the talk, except it’s a little fuzzy in my head (^_^)’ Hehe can’t remember well really...
So, she was like waiting for her lift and I was waiting for my bus and she goes like: “Hey are you going to the Summer camp?” (well it’s not a Summer camp really, I can’t remember the word...)
“What Summer camp?” Really, I didn’t know.
“Oh! You have to gooooo! It’s soooo cool!”
“Well, when is it? I have to see ‘cos of my exams...”
“Not sure, first or second week in August. You HAVE to go!” Well, if instead of convincing me to go to that camp, she was selling some kind of useless over-priced gadget to me, I’d buy it. She was being really persistent. In a good way I suppose.
I giggled.”Ok, I’ll go.”
She seemed to look happy when I said that. Her lift arrived. “Will you go?” I asked.
“Definitely!” She said smiling. “My ride’s here. Nice meeting you!” She kissed me on the cheek (I have to refer this because.. God I dunno why! I mean, maybe it was just my impression. The thing is... Ok, when you meet like someone for the first time, no matter how extrovert you are, you’re always a little reserved, right? I know I maybe overreacting or just extrapolating or hyperbolating but... I am debating myself on what choice of words should I use here... Yin says write write write, Yang says well, things happen sooner or later. Why the regrets? So, what felt was: she kissed me like we’ve known for ages. Really! It was a strong, heart-felt kiss. And I say once again, maybe it’s only me and I could be way way away from the truth. But it was how I felt. Goddamn we south europeans and our ways! Shouldn’t be simpler if we were more like formal british people who shake hands, don’t kiss?! Three words: It was weird. And funny though.) We said goodbyes and each took our ways. I walked a few meters to the bus stop with my hands fidgting inside my hoodie’s pockets. I know. I had a stoooopid, silly smile on my face while I crossed the street..(¬_¬) I was looking at the lamp next to me and looking like goddamned Goofy! Danggit!

The way home it was pretty much blank, since I don’t remember anything I might have thought while on the bus (I do remember I came all the way looking through the window if that’s much of a help). I am surprised I could manage to get home, all things considered. I took a shower, had some dinner and room. Been working since I got home. OK, so now I ask... What tha hell was that?!
*sigh*



    Sanvean (I am your shadow)




This song is absolutely beautiful. I cried the first time I heard it. Now, it just makes me warm and fuzzy inside. And I think of her.



I think I got ‘em butterflies fever comin’ up.. ( ._.) Grrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie