13 May, 2008

Requests, requests, requests,,,

Hello people!

Today is sort of like (wow, gotta love bad English lol) the start of my week. I had Monday free and I pretty much did nothing tons of stuff! Unbelievable!
So as I was saying, I was rather busy.

I dunno what's wrong with people lately. It seems that I have (it appears so...) developed this strange manner that makes people want to ask me for things. Go figure...

It started last week...
  • A friend of mine asked me to draw something for a tattoo. Ok, I have been delaying mine for like ages because I haven't had the time to focus on something rather than that and now I am gonna do yours?! It'll have to wait a while...
  • Then, another friend of mine asked me if I wanted to chip in for a rehearsal of her band and possibly do some vocals. I'd be fine with it, if I didn't know I was being stolen my voice! Oh yeah, she forgot to mention they'd use it and just do a playback with it... Go screw a goat will ya?!
  • Yesterday I spoke with another friend of mine that asked me for yet another drawing, and I haven't researched into it yet. Sorry Baloo. I will look up to it.
  • And last but not least, another friend of mine asked me if I could/wanted to review/screencap Mnemosyne no Musume tachi here or on his blog. Also if I could upload, host, the OVA's somewhere.
    I think this is the only request I can satisfy at the moment.
Other requests I can fulfill for the time being: if you'd like me to host, screencap, sub, what ever series, just drop a line here: Lachaesis[at]gmail[dot]com.
(there's also a link to my mail on the sidebar if you haven't noticed...)

Maybe on the first week of June I'll be completely immersed in work, college and home déco (re-doing my room). I'll be dead to the world, do not attempt to contact me.

I'll make myself available... If I can.



Where's tha love, y'all?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie