10 April, 2008

Live in LX!

Heya people! (^_^)
I'm back!

Got some news for you guys! Last week, me and a friend went out to this cool bar and suddenly, among many conversations, the resident musician knew I was a musician too and invited me to play/sing!
I was kind of embarrassed but then again it's me...
So I went. I thought OK, it's a tough crowd but I'll just sing a song and leave the stage...

No freaking way!! I did one, playing and singing and I realized as I was singing everyone shut the fuck up! Lmao! Awesome! When I finished, I was getting out of the mini-stage, everyone asked me to get back there! It was really cool!!

I did like 4 songs then I left the seat for the pros :p

When I got to the bar, the owner (yeah the owner!) said to me "See all the drinks? Just pick what you like, it's on the house!"
I was like "OMG! No way!"
He said, "Yes way. You sang like hell in there young lady. And you know what? You're an artist and I saw that the moment all the people in this room stopped talking and focused on your performance. Way to go!"

I had like 4 more drinks on the house ^___^ and he said whenever I was near to drop by and sing out a couple o' songs.

It was crazy! *xtraxtraxtra happy*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi valkyrie :) I m so proud of you :)
Next time make sure the record button is pushed :)
Pm me in #trivia and i will give you some of my drivel.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I would like to here you singing. Pity the picture is so dark...

Peter/Greg

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie