01 April, 2008


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.



Hey there...
Today has been quite a day, I am not feeling well and I just want to sleep like... forever.

I'll post another entry of my journal.
Farewell for now.

It's nearly 1AM and I haven't slept much since yesterday. I went to work yesterday and after all and done, Z. asked me if I wanted to go out. I wasn't really in the mood but I went after all. Well, I know, it wasn't R. I spoke to him again today, he asked me if I wanted to go out. I explained him my reasons and that I wasn't in Lisbon. Thank goodness.
So me and Z. went out last night, we didn't repeat the prowess of the other nightout however...
I had one drink, Z. had four beers. Then, we headed for Z's house almost at 5AM and kept talking till like 6. I said I needed to go home it was very late (or early) but Z. was rather convincing, so I stayed. We had chicken risotto, very nice. So we were talking in the living room and Z. got me a bed-roll.
"What's that for?" I asked.
"That's your bed, you're crashing in. Don't nag."
I wasn't going to..
I have to admit, I was sleepy like hell, but I wanted to keep my eyes open so bad.. I wanted to listen to Z. talk. I was nearly dozing off to sleep, Z. said:
"I should be going to bed, but I am too damn lazy now to get undressed. Scoop aside, Chun Li." (that's kinda my nickname.. I hate it. But not when Z. says it)
At that point, I woke up, but kept my cool. I felt Z. slide next to me into the made-up bed and curl up with me. I hope Z. didn't feel my heartbeat because it was really fast... Dear god. I know we were both knackered but... thank goodness Z. has some heavy sleep. As for me, I had little sleep.
It was almost 10AM when Z's sister came into the living room. She was like 'oh, sorry, didn't know you guys were in here.. why didn't you guys hit the room?'
I was beyond embarrassed, trying to disentagle myself from Z.'s embrace. "Oh hi, good morning! We just crashed here."
"I can see that." She giggled. "Z.! Z.! where did you put my faded jeans?"
"*uninteligible mumble*" *so cute!!* lol
"I'll ask you later... So, do you need a lift?"
"Sure!" Z. was still under (literally) the covers. I kneeled down and said goodbye. "Hey sleepy head, I'm going now. See you later."
"*uninteligible mumble again, nevertheless always cute*"

As I was making my way to the bus stop, my heart ached a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie