01 November, 2007

Original feelings, old story

I live a thousand passions per hour.

It's like I live a thousand lives in a single moment.

I see a thousand faces everyday.

Some smile at me. Some don't.

Some are kind, some are rude, some are happy, some are sad.

I manage to fall in love with all of them, male, female, doesn't matter.

For they are me and I am them.

Smaller currents of the bigger river.


I am drowning in the pools that your eyes form.

I can't erase the green out of my mind.

Day and night.

I am.

I thought I could swim, thought I could fight.

I don't want to swim
I don't want to save my life
I want to drown myself in you.

I live a thousand passions per hour.

One just happened to be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie