17 November, 2007

Hi!

Hello, hello and goodbye!

I haven't been on, I know, like if I didn't notice that... Anyway, I'll be on more regulary and update more frequently from next week on. This past two weeks have been chaotic, work, college, exams, all in one, I think I might have had 10 hours sleep over the whole week... So, I'm dead tired.

Notes to the people: Guys I miss talking to y'all and I'm sorry I haven't connected MSN for like two months... You can hit me... more...
Faye: way to go with the clip! :D I'm sorry my wireless sucked yesterday. E-mail me whenever you can! ;)
Rita: HAPPY LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE birthday!!! *me sends a ton of kisses to you and excuses herself for not being able to go out with you guys*
Akane-chan: (T_T) waaaa! We need to talk some more! God, well next week more, I lost my mobile... No worries, my number is the same. Miss talking to you , onee-chan! ;)

To all the other that remained unnamed, I miss you all too and hope all the best is going on for y'all.

Blessed be! (^_~)b

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie