14 February, 2007

Valentine where art thou?

Hey people!

Today I am just gonna post an informal post (yeah right, like if all the others were formal...). Nah nothing like it. Today as you all know it's Valentine's Day... Ahhh, the sun was shining, the birds were singing and a sweet breeze filled the air just like a beautiful spring day. I woke up pretty late today, since I am on sort of a break here. You may ask what's that got to do with it? Nothing, I just have to write stuff here (^^_)
But anyway... Valentine's Day, I have to say it's not a special day to me at all. Not like other big days y'know? Ok, so you buy something for your significant other (I love this expression...) and profess undying love? Phwack! On a special day... Hmm... On my POV that should be done everyday (well, not the professing undying love, it starts to get annoying at some point..) but that's that! I really think Valentine's Day is a bit sucky. And not for personal reasons. I don't hold any meaning to it, it's the silliest holiday ever. But even so I had a nice day. I went shopping! I bought 3 books which I am dying to read, clothes and some 'puter accessories (basic stuff, an optic mouse for the laptop and some pen tip thingy) But I hold some meaning to this day. Apart for not having that significant other around (or anywhere to be seen...) I'd like to project my love-y fellings in a constructive way, so I sort of made this.



I think it's self-explanatory lol. So friends, wherever you are, I love you! (^_^)' hehe I know...


P.S.- To a general significant other: I know you're out there, somewhere, just a matter of time. To a specific significant other: If you happen to be on the 'hood, you know where I live. Knocking on the door or ringing the bell won't cause your hand to fall... Same applies to phone texts or calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie