03 November, 2010

In much need of CPR *

To my surprise, this is the last place I expected to come to tonight. It's been so long ago since my last post, things, people, life got in the way and time is never enough to do anything.

I wanted to write things, beautiful things in fact.

I should be really happy today, I had the reasons to.

Somehow, all of this does not concur with what I am feeling now. Funny how little things, itsy-bitsy details can make one's mood go from the sky into an abyss in 1.7 seconds. I really didn't count, but it seemed the right amount of time.

I feel weird now. But I didn't back then. Back then, it seemed things were a bit too good to be happening.

So I think now: some things are best left unseen, unheard and unspoken. They definitely do.



*The blog, not me... Although I think I need something like it, maybe just some defibrillation will do the trick...
if there is really a cure for this pathology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie