08 December, 2008

Oh noes!!

Hey!

It's Monday and in two days I am taking my driver's exam. So far, all has been going well on that matter so I hope I pass. It would mean a lot and also, how cool is it?! :p

Been feeling a bit sicky today, I went out both on Saturday and yesterday. Saturday wasn't that bad, just had a cup of coffee with a friend and we talked the night away. Yesterday on the other hand, was a night to forget... Or to remember, better said! I drank a little too much... : / that is why.

Thankfully, I have nothing to be embarrassed about! Lol!

Things seem to be looking up this time. :)

I miss my REAL friends and some of my quirks I used to have that made me... me. I already lost too much and too much time.

Need to get it back.

Oh! A word of advice: if you plan to walk the streets, be aware!

I might be driving somewhere!  XD

Take care! (^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie