17 September, 2007

Hey people I'm back.

Ok, truth to be told, the will wasn't (isn't) very strong. Nevertheless, in life there are things that one must do not for pleasure but for glory. Therefore I have returned.
Some say that returning over and over to the places where they suffered the biggest losses makes them stronger. I tend to disagree, for I feel myself growing weaker by the day. No matter how hard I try to overcome myself, no matter how hard I try to prove myself before others, I no longer have much will left. And like the animals in the wild, after a severe wound, they use all that is left of their strength for one last effort, I too am using what is left of me.

I don't think it's enough, it never is.

I don't feel very well today, think I'll call in sick to LIFE.


"And when the first man reached the end of his journey, he found himself at the beginning."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie