03 May, 2007

Random babblings

Life: Life is never what you expect it to be. No matter how many plans you have designed to run your life, there are always some minor flaws to those plans. Well, let me congratulate you if you're one of the lucky ones to have such minor flaws. You see, there are people like me in which 'minor flaw' does not exist in our dictionary. Ever heard the word 'walking catastrophe'? Well, that's more like us.

I wish I was one of those people that always have a back-up plan or even think in advance of things. But no. I am a person that lives the now and seldomly thinks of the future. I should pay more attention to that. I usually go MacGyver when it comes to life. Though I do not own a Swiss pocket knife and I do not make batteries outta chocolate.

I do not consider myself an envious person, but when it comes to that, I wish I was more like you life-organized people.

Life issue: checked. Or is it really?

Love: Oh man... You don't wanna go that alley, believe me. OK, I don't think I have been very fortunate on what relates to that subject. But I must say I haven't been miserable either. I think I have met the right people, although all on really bad times. As they say, if it was on another time and place... Enough said.

Love issue: Not checked till next reincarnation.

Money: Hmm.. nope, can't complain about that. At least something has to go well, right?

Money issue: checked.
Summary: Life is tough, love is tougher and money doesn't buy any of the above. I'm doomed

Listening: Remember - Josh Groban (in love!! with the song)

P.S.- *sigh* I know you're happy. But I'm sad. I am not part of that happiness or even the reason why you're happy. I blew it when I had the chance. Oh well... I'm not complaining...


I wish I was...( ._.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont be sad or i will need to read a funny story





Damn! and I GONNA KILL BUGS!

chris said...

when did magyver ever make a battery out of chocolate??? oh and remember is an amazing song :)

Post a Comment

 

2005-2011 Lachaesis | The Kiss Of The Valkyrie